Working time registration
Working time registration as a process that will monitor the workload, for example in specific projects and tasks.
Reports will help in settlements with clients and employees, increase the precision of pricings. The system will give you the option of approving and workflow your team’s work cards.
Who should implement the DEW-1 work time registration:
- outsourcing companies (data entry, indexing, mailing office, etc.)
- shared service centers
- accounting offices (accounting, human resources, payroll)
- law corporations (settlements with clients)
- companies seeking process optimization in large human teams performing repetitive tasks
- companies using piecework settlements