1. The data administrator is BlueDew Spółka z o.o. with headquarters in Gdańsk at ul. Szafarnia 11 / F8, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Gdańsk – Północ in Gdańsk, VII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000546208, with a tax identification number (NIP) 5833176671, hereinafter referred to as BlueDew.
2. BlueDew does not sell to third parties personal data of users of its websites and personal data obtained in a different way.
6. A user contacting BlueDew via a contact form, telephone, e-mail, filling out a questionnaire or survey, etc. provides BlueDew with his personal details, e.g. name, surname, e-mail address, company name in which he works or which it represents, phone number, etc.
7. Personal data provided in this way is used only for the following purposes:
a) answers to the questions / requests and possible subsequent correspondence,
b) in the recruitment process, after submitting a completed form and / or CV, or cover letter,
c) sending information, marketing and commercial offers to users who subscribed to the newsletter or were otherwise added to the database of BlueDew subscribers.
8. The User may at any time use the option to delete or modify this data or unsubscribe from the subscribers database by sending information to the address email@example.com to what extent it is necessary to modify or delete this data.